Download ConnectCode PDF417 Barcode Fonts
Please note that the trial only allows you to encode numbers into the barcode.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 or
Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, or 2019
- 300 MHz processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB of Hard Disk space
EXE Format (Executables)
Overview of what the installer does
- Install the Barcode Font Encoder on your system.
- Install .Net DLL, VBA formulas and Crystal Reports formulas into the Resource subfolder.
- Install True Type fonts on to your system with your permission. During installation you will be prompted whether to allow the installer to copy the fonts into your "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder automatically.
- On your system, go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\ConnectCodePDF417Trial" or the location where the software is installed.
- Double click on Uninstall.exe.
- Click on the "Yes" button followed by the "Uninstall" button. This will uninstall all the fonts and software on your system.
Windows installation notes
Important : It is recommended to close all other applications before proceeding with the installation.
The reason is because the installer set up the barcode fonts by copying the files into the Windows fonts (C:\Windows\Fonts) directory. Some software applications may be using Windows fonts and this may block the Copy process. If you are in the middle of the installation process and notice that the installation has stalled, simply shut down other applications to let the installation resume.
Windows Server installation notes
- For Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019, it is recommended that you choose "No" when the installer requests to setup the fonts for you automatically. After the installation, follow the steps below to setup the fonts for your server.
- Click on the Start button and click Run.
- Enter the following command : %windir%\fonts
- Click OK.
- On the File menu, click on Install New Font
- In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want to add, and then click OK. ConnectCode Barcode Fonts is by default installed in the directory C:\Program Files\<ConnectCode directory>
- In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. You can add all ttf (TrueType fonts) files in the ConnectCode directory. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you select each font.
- Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box.
- Click OK.
How do I install the barcode fonts on my PC manually?
The steps below are optional as the installer will be automatically setting up the fonts for you.
- Right click on the Start button and click on Open Windows Explorer.
- Using the Windows Explorer, go to the directory C:\Program Files\<ConnectCode directory>.
- Copy all the font files (of type TrueType font file) to the C:\Windows\Fonts directory
- With the above setup, the barcode fonts can be used by all applications on the PC such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.